A large number of projects, the results of which are also reflected in publications and promotions, have been carried out in recent years.
The main focus of the work was and still is in the area of
- Processing of primary raw materials, especially non-ferrous metal ores
- Recycling of anthropogenic deposits (mining and metallurgical residues, municipal waste landfills)
- Recycling of production residues along the entire production chain (metallurgical residues, punching residues, phosphating sludge, filter media, etc.)
- Recycling of old products (vehicles, aircraft, e-waste, batteries, etc.)
- Material flow management of waste and secondary raw materials
- Development of network structures in recycling
The projects cover the entire spectrum from basic research to application-oriented developments.
The following projects are examples of this: